Cesarean Delivery Rates in 1995 Continue to Decline in the United States
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 194–196, September 1997
How to Cite
Curtin, S. C. and Kozak, L. J. (1997), Cesarean Delivery Rates in 1995 Continue to Decline in the United States. Birth, 24: 194–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1997.00194.pp.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.