This study was funded by the Calgary Children’s Initiative of the United Way of Calgary and Area, Calgary, and the Physician Partnership Steering Committee and the Child and Women’s Health Portfolio of the Calgary Health Region, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Salary support for Suzanne Tough was provided through the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Does Supplementary Prenatal Nursing and Home Visitation Support Improve Resource Use in a Universal Health Care System? A Randomized Controlled Trial in Canada
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
2006, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 183–194, September 2006
How to Cite
Tough, S. C., Johnston, D. W., Siever, J. E., Jorgenson, G., Slocombe, L., Lane, C. and Clarke, M. (2006), Does Supplementary Prenatal Nursing and Home Visitation Support Improve Resource Use in a Universal Health Care System? A Randomized Controlled Trial in Canada. Birth, 33: 183–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00103.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Accepted February 6, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.