The study is supported by the National Science Council grant 94-2314-B-010-035, Taipei, Taiwan.
Do Physicians and Their Relatives Have a Decreased Rate of Cesarean Section? A 4-Year Population-Based Study in Taiwan
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
2006, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 195–202, September 2006
How to Cite
Chou, Y.-J., Huang, N., Lin, I.-F., Deng, C.-Y., Tsai, Y.-W., Chen, L.-S. and Lee, C.-H. (2006), Do Physicians and Their Relatives Have a Decreased Rate of Cesarean Section? A 4-Year Population-Based Study in Taiwan. Birth, 33: 195–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00104.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Accepted January 24, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.