The McMaster University Postpartum Research Group is in the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University (www.postpartumresearchgroup.ca).
Systematic Review of the Literature on Postpartum Care: Effectiveness of Postpartum Support to Improve Maternal Parenting, Mental Health, Quality of Life, and Physical Health
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
2006, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 210–220, September 2006
How to Cite
Shaw, E., Levitt, C., Wong, S., Kaczorowski, J. and The McMaster University Postpartum Research Group (2006), Systematic Review of the Literature on Postpartum Care: Effectiveness of Postpartum Support to Improve Maternal Parenting, Mental Health, Quality of Life, and Physical Health. Birth, 33: 210–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00106.x
This study was funded by a grant from the Bureau of Reproductive and Child Health, Health Canada, Ottawa, Canada.
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
- Accepted February 21, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.