Sheila Kitzinger, MBE, MLitt, is an author and lecturer on the sociological and anthropological aspects of birth, breastfeeding, and early parenthood. Her website is: www.sheilakitzinger.com.
Sheila Kitzinger’s Letter From Europe: What Makes a Good Mother? Is That the Only Question?
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
2006, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 254–255, September 2006
How to Cite
(2006), Sheila Kitzinger’s Letter From Europe: What Makes a Good Mother? Is That the Only Question?. Birth, 33: 254–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00112.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.