Luz Gibbons and Claudio Sosa were supported by the National Institutes of Health, Fogarty International Center, Maternal and Child Health Training Grant TW05492, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Cesarean Section Rates and Maternal and Neonatal Mortality in Low-, Medium-, and High-Income Countries: An Ecological Study
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
2006, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 270–277, December 2006
How to Cite
Althabe, F., Sosa, C., Belizán, J. M., Gibbons, L., Jacquerioz, F. and Bergel, E. (2006), Cesarean Section Rates and Maternal and Neonatal Mortality in Low-, Medium-, and High-Income Countries: An Ecological Study. Birth, 33: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00118.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Accepted April 17, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.