Carol Sakala, PhD, MSPH, is Director of Programs at Childbirth Connection (formerly Maternity Center Association), New York, New York, USA.
Carol Sakala’s Letter from North America: An Uncontrolled Experiment: Elective Delivery Predominates in the United States
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
2006, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 332–335, December 2006
How to Cite
(2006), Carol Sakala’s Letter from North America: An Uncontrolled Experiment: Elective Delivery Predominates in the United States. Birth, 33: 332–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00131.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!