Hirkani’s Daughters: Women Who Scale Modern Mountains to Combine Breastfeeding and Working
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Volume 33, Issue 4, page 340, December 2006
How to Cite
Hormann, E. (2006), Hirkani’s Daughters: Women Who Scale Modern Mountains to Combine Breastfeeding and Working. Birth, 33: 340. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00135_2.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.