Nitrous Oxide for Pain in Labor--Why Not in the United States?
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 3–5, March 2007
How to Cite
Rooks, J. P. (2007), Nitrous Oxide for Pain in Labor--Why Not in the United States?. Birth, 34: 3–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00150.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- 6Listening to Mothers II: Report of the Second National U.S. Survey of Women’s Childbearing Experiences. New York: Childbirth Connection, October 2006:31–33., , , .
- 7Listening to Mothers: Report of the First National U.S. Survey of Women’s Childbearing Experience. New York: Childbirth Connection, October 2002:18–23., , , et al.
- 8STAKES. Official Statistics of Finland, Health 2006: Statistical Summary 18/2006. Available at: http://www.stakes.fi/NR/rdonlyres/8D44B3BE-C556-4AE1-8E53-BD392CFA6481/0/Tt18_06_ok.pdf; accessed December 2, 2006.
- 9NSW Department of Health. New South Wales Mothers and Babies 2004. December, 2005:25. Available at: http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/public-health/phbsup/mdc04.pdf; accessed September 26, 2006.
- 11U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, HCUP Statistical Brief #13. The National Hospital Bill: The Most Expensive Conditions, by Payer, 2004. Available at: (PDF file, 307 KB; HTML); accessed December 2, 2006.