IN THE LITERATURE:Patient-Choice Cesarean Delivery: Really a Choice?
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 89–90, March 2007
How to Cite
Bernstein, P. S. (2007), IN THE LITERATURE:Patient-Choice Cesarean Delivery: Really a Choice?. Birth, 34: 89–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2006.00151.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- 2National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States, 2006, With Chartbook on Trends in the Health of Americans. Hyattsville, Maryland: Author, 2006.
- 3National Institutes of Health. State-of-the-Science Conference, March 27–29, 2006. Cesarean Delivery on Maternal Request: Final Statement. Obstet Gynecol 2006;107:1386–1397. http://consensus.nih.gov/2006/Cesareanstatement_final053106.pdf.
- 7Listening to Mothers II: Report of the Second National U.S. Survey of Women’s Childbearing Experiences. New York: Childbirth Connection, October 2006., , , .
- 8Hospitalizations Related to Childbirth, 2003. Statistical Brief #11, Aug 2006. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, Maryland., .