This research was supported by the National Science Council of R.O.C. (NSC92-2415-H-305-012), Taipei, Taiwan.
Taiwan’s High Rate of Cesarean Births: Impacts of National Health Insurance and Fetal Gender Preference
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 115–122, June 2007
How to Cite
Liu, T.-C., Chen, C.-S., Tsai, Y.-W. and Lin, H.-C. (2007), Taiwan’s High Rate of Cesarean Births: Impacts of National Health Insurance and Fetal Gender Preference. Birth, 34: 115–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00157.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Accepted September 7, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.