This project was supported by a financial contribution from the Health Transition Fund, Health Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The views expressed do not necessarily represent the official policy of federal, territorial, or provincial governments.
Outcomes of Planned Hospital Birth Attended by Midwives Compared with Physicians in British Columbia
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 140–147, June 2007
How to Cite
Janssen, P. A., Ryan, E. M., Etches, D. J., Klein, M. C. and Reime, B. (2007), Outcomes of Planned Hospital Birth Attended by Midwives Compared with Physicians in British Columbia. Birth, 34: 140–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00160.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Accepted November 21, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!