This study was carried out at the Maternity Unit at Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre (HCPA), in Porto Alegre, Brazil, with financial support from the Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq), Brasília, Federal District, Brazil.
Factors Associated with Low Incidence of Exclusive Breastfeeding for the First 6 Months
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 212–219, September 2007
How to Cite
Santo, L. C. d. E., De Oliveira, L. D. and Giugliani, E. R. J. (2007), Factors Associated with Low Incidence of Exclusive Breastfeeding for the First 6 Months. Birth, 34: 212–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00173.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Accepted November 8, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.