Female Relatives or Friends Trained as Labor Doulas: Outcomes at 6 to 8 Weeks Postpartum
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 220–227, September 2007
How to Cite
Campbell, D., Scott, K. D., Klaus, M. H. and Falk, M. (2007), Female Relatives or Friends Trained as Labor Doulas: Outcomes at 6 to 8 Weeks Postpartum. Birth, 34: 220–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00174.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Accepted April 2, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!