This article is partially based on material published electronically on Medscape for credit as a continuing medical education offering from January 17, 2006, to January 17, 2007. Some material reprinted with permission from Medscape.
Does Cesarean Section Reduce Postpartum Urinary Incontinence? A Systematic Review
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 228–237, September 2007
How to Cite
Press, J. Z., Klein, M. C., Kaczorowski, J., Liston, R. M. and Von Dadelszen, P. (2007), Does Cesarean Section Reduce Postpartum Urinary Incontinence? A Systematic Review. Birth, 34: 228–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00175.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
- Accepted November 22, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.