Johnson & Johnson Medical, Sydney, New South Wales, provided funds for translation of questionnaires and consent and information forms. The company had no input into the design or content of the study.
Perineal Outcomes and Maternal Comfort Related to the Application of Perineal Warm Packs in the Second Stage of Labor: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 282–290, December 2007
How to Cite
Dahlen, H. G., Homer, C. S.E., Cooke, M., Upton, A. M., Nunn, R. and Brodrick, B. (2007), Perineal Outcomes and Maternal Comfort Related to the Application of Perineal Warm Packs in the Second Stage of Labor: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Birth, 34: 282–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00186.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Accepted May 8, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.