Data for this study were collected with funding by U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, Maryland, United States (Grant R01-HS07161).
Early Postpartum Breastfeeding and Acculturation among Hispanic Women
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
2007, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 308–315, December 2007
How to Cite
Gorman, J. R., Madlensky, L., Jackson, D. J., Ganiats, T. G. and Boies, E. (2007), Early Postpartum Breastfeeding and Acculturation among Hispanic Women. Birth, 34: 308–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00189.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Accepted February 6, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.