This work was supported by the Research Fund of Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey (Project No.: T—383/08032004).
Effects of Pushing Techniques in Birth on Mother and Fetus: A Randomized Study
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 25–30, March 2008
How to Cite
Yildirim, G. and Beji, N. K. (2008), Effects of Pushing Techniques in Birth on Mother and Fetus: A Randomized Study. Birth, 35: 25–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00208.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Accepted September 6, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.