Suspicious Findings in Antenatal Care and Their Implications from the Mothers’ Perspective: A Prospective Study in Germany
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 41–49, March 2008
How to Cite
Petersen, J. and Jahn, A. (2008), Suspicious Findings in Antenatal Care and Their Implications from the Mothers’ Perspective: A Prospective Study in Germany. Birth, 35: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00210.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Accepted July 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.