This research was funded by the National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health (1 R15 NR008208), Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Mothers’ Reflections about Infant Irritability and Postpartum Tobacco Use
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 66–72, March 2008
How to Cite
Gaffney, K. F., Beckwitt, A. E. and Friesen, M. A. (2008), Mothers’ Reflections about Infant Irritability and Postpartum Tobacco Use. Birth, 35: 66–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2007.00212.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Accepted September 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.