This study was supported by grants from the Vårdal Foundation, Stockholm, Sweden.
Tears in the Vagina, Perineum, Sphincter Ani, and Rectum and First Sexual Intercourse after Childbirth: A Nationwide Follow-up
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 98–106, June 2008
How to Cite
Rådestad, I., Olsson, A., Nissen, E. and Rubertsson, C. (2008), Tears in the Vagina, Perineum, Sphincter Ani, and Rectum and First Sexual Intercourse after Childbirth: A Nationwide Follow-up. Birth, 35: 98–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00222.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Accepted September 5, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!