This survey was funded in part by the Ministry of Health and was coordinated by the Department of Statistics of the Ministry of Health (Paris, France), the Maternal and Child Health Services in each French district, and INSERM unit 149 (Villejuif, France). C. Le Ray had a grant from the French National College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (Paris, France).
Factors Associated with the Choice of Delivery without Epidural Analgesia in Women at Low Risk in France
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 171–178, September 2008
How to Cite
Le Ray, C., Goffinet, F., Palot, M., Garel, M. and Blondel, B. (2008), Factors Associated with the Choice of Delivery without Epidural Analgesia in Women at Low Risk in France. Birth, 35: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00237.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Accepted December 17, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.