This research was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/ATPM TS-0626 and TS-0561, Atlanta, Georgia, and the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development/RO1HD36462-01 A1, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Postpartum Physical Symptoms in New Mothers: Their Relationship to Functional Limitations and Emotional Well-being
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 179–187, September 2008
How to Cite
Webb, D. A., Bloch, J. R., Coyne, J. C., Chung, E. K., Bennett, I. M. and Culhane, J. F. (2008), Postpartum Physical Symptoms in New Mothers: Their Relationship to Functional Limitations and Emotional Well-being. Birth, 35: 179–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00238.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Accepted November 26, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.