Data were collected (Grant DE11393) with support from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Socioeconomic Status as a Modifier of the Relationship between Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy and Birthweight
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 196–203, September 2008
How to Cite
Nelson, J. W. and Werler, M. M. (2008), Socioeconomic Status as a Modifier of the Relationship between Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy and Birthweight. Birth, 35: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00240.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
- Accepted March 2, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.