Data were collected (Grant DE11393) with support from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Socioeconomic Status as a Modifier of the Relationship between Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy and Birthweight
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 196–203, September 2008
How to Cite
Nelson, J. W. and Werler, M. M. (2008), Socioeconomic Status as a Modifier of the Relationship between Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy and Birthweight. Birth, 35: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00240.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Accepted March 2, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!