Kate E. Pickett is supported by a National Institute of Health Research Career Scientist Award in the United Kingdom.
Mothers without Companionship During Childbirth: An Analysis within the Millennium Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 266–276, December 2008
How to Cite
Essex, H. N. and Pickett, K. E. (2008), Mothers without Companionship During Childbirth: An Analysis within the Millennium Cohort Study. Birth, 35: 266–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00253.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
- Accepted May 2, 2008
Vol. 37, Issue 1, 76, Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.