This research was supported by a project grant from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (ID 191222, Melbourne, Australia); a VicHealth Public Health Research Fellowship (2002-2006, Melbourne, Australia); and National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia Career Development Award (ID 491205, 2008-2010, Melbourne, Australia) awarded to Stephanie J. Brown.
Fear of an Intimate Partner and Women’s Health in Early Pregnancy: Findings from the Maternal Health Study
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 293–302, December 2008
How to Cite
Brown, S. J., McDonald, E. A. and Krastev, A. H. (2008), Fear of an Intimate Partner and Women’s Health in Early Pregnancy: Findings from the Maternal Health Study. Birth, 35: 293–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00256.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
- Accepted June 3, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.