The study received financial support from the Norwegian Society for Unexpected Infant Death, Oslo, Norway.
Effects of Contact with Stillborn Babies on Maternal Anxiety and Depression
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 313–320, December 2008
How to Cite
Cacciatore, J., Rådestad, I. and Frederik Frøen, J. (2008), Effects of Contact with Stillborn Babies on Maternal Anxiety and Depression. Birth, 35: 313–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00258.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Accepted June 5, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!