Letter from North America: Measuring Maternity Care Performance in the United States: The Way Forward
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 338–341, December 2008
How to Cite
Sakala, C. (2008), Letter from North America: Measuring Maternity Care Performance in the United States: The Way Forward. Birth, 35: 338–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2008.00263.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.