Partial financial support was provided by FIPE/Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre, Brazil. The abstract was presented in the SIDS Xth International Conference, Portsmouth, England, June 23–26, 2008.
Infant Sleep Position: A Randomized Clinical Trial of an Educational Intervention in the Maternity Ward in Porto Alegre, Brazil
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 115–121, June 2009
How to Cite
Issler, R. M. S., Marostica, P. J. C. and Giugliani, E. R. J. (2009), Infant Sleep Position: A Randomized Clinical Trial of an Educational Intervention in the Maternity Ward in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Birth, 36: 115–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00308.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Accepted December 5, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.