All authors are members of the Maternity Experiences Study Group of the Canadian Perinatal Surveillance System, Public Health Agency of Canada (www.publichealth.gc.ca/mes)
Breastfeeding Rates and Hospital Breastfeeding Practices in Canada: A National Survey of Women
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 122–132, June 2009
How to Cite
Chalmers, B., Levitt, C., Heaman, M., O'Brien, B., Sauve, R., Kaczorowski, J. and for the Maternity Experiences Study Group of the Canadian Perinatal Surveillance System, Public Health Agency of Canada (2009), Breastfeeding Rates and Hospital Breastfeeding Practices in Canada: A National Survey of Women. Birth, 36: 122–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00309.x
Janusz Kazorowski is supported as a Senior Scholar by the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, Vancouver, British Columbia.
Maureen Heaman is supported as a Chair in Gender and Health by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Canada.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
- Accepted September 29, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.