“It's All the Rage These Days”: University Students' Attitudes Toward Vaginal and Cesarean Birth
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 133–140, June 2009
How to Cite
Stoll, K., Fairbrother, N., Carty, E., Jordan, N., Miceli, C., Vostrcil, Y. and Willihnganz, L. (2009), “It's All the Rage These Days”: University Students' Attitudes Toward Vaginal and Cesarean Birth. Birth, 36: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00310.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Accepted November 3, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.