Marit Bovbjerg received partial support from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Exercise During Pregnancy and Cesarean Delivery: North Carolina PRAMS, 2004–2005
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 200–207, September 2009
How to Cite
Bovbjerg, M. L. and Siega-Riz, A. M. (2009), Exercise During Pregnancy and Cesarean Delivery: North Carolina PRAMS, 2004–2005. Birth, 36: 200–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00324.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
- Accepted January 26, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.