Women's Experiences of Participating in the Magpie Trial: A Postal Survey in the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 220–229, September 2009
How to Cite
Smyth, R. M.D., Duley, L., Jacoby, A. and Elbourne, D. (2009), Women's Experiences of Participating in the Magpie Trial: A Postal Survey in the United Kingdom. Birth, 36: 220–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00326.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Accepted February 16, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.