This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA (Grant #5M01 RR00997 and 1R01HD049819-01A2).
Postpartum Perineal Pain in a Low Episiotomy Setting: Association with Severity of Genital Trauma, Labor Care, and Birth Variables
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 283–288, December 2009
How to Cite
Leeman, L., Fullilove, A. M., Borders, N., Manocchio, R., Albers, L. L. and Rogers, R. G. (2009), Postpartum Perineal Pain in a Low Episiotomy Setting: Association with Severity of Genital Trauma, Labor Care, and Birth Variables. Birth, 36: 283–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00355.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Accepted June 9, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.