A Birth Education Program for Expectant Fathers in Taiwan: Effects on Their Anxiety
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 289–296, December 2009
How to Cite
Li, H.-T., Lin, K.-C., Chang, S.-C., Kao, C.-H., Liu, C.-Y. and Kuo, S.-C. (2009), A Birth Education Program for Expectant Fathers in Taiwan: Effects on Their Anxiety. Birth, 36: 289–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00356.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Accepted April 26, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.