This study was funded by the Childbirth Connection, New York, and the American College of Nurse-Midwives Foundation, Silver Spring, Maryland, through the Hazel Corbin Award for Evidence-based Practice.
Top-Selling Childbirth Advice Books: A Discourse Analysis
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 318–324, December 2009
How to Cite
Kennedy, H. P., Nardini, K., McLeod-Waldo, R. and Ennis, L. (2009), Top-Selling Childbirth Advice Books: A Discourse Analysis. Birth, 36: 318–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00359.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Accepted May 21, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!