The pregnancy study was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development/National Institutes of Health (NIH/NICHD 3U01HD040477-05S) and the postpartum study by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (R21 MH078185-01), Bethesda, Maryland, United States. Dr. Harville was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (K12HD043451). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the National Institutes of Health.
Hurricane Katrina and Perinatal Health
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 325–331, December 2009
How to Cite
Harville, E. W., Xiong, X. and Buekens, P. (2009), Hurricane Katrina and Perinatal Health. Birth, 36: 325–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00360.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Accepted September 2, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.