Oxytocin as a “High Alert Medication”: A Multilayered Challenge to the Status Quo
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 345–348, December 2009
How to Cite
Rooks, J. P. (2009), Oxytocin as a “High Alert Medication”: A Multilayered Challenge to the Status Quo. Birth, 36: 345–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00365.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!