Birth Models That Work - Edited Robbie E. Davis-Floyd, Lesley Barclay, Betty-Anne Daviss, and Jan Tritten
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 353–354, December 2009
How to Cite
Kent, B. and Klein, M. C. (2009), Birth Models That Work - Edited Robbie E. Davis-Floyd, Lesley Barclay, Betty-Anne Daviss, and Jan Tritten. Birth, 36: 353–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00368_2.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.