The Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY) Canberra, ACT, provided funding for a workshop/seminar to discuss the preliminary findings of this research.
Inconsistent Evidence: Analysis of Six National Guidelines for Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 3–10, March 2010
How to Cite
Foureur, M., Ryan, C. L., Nicholl, M. and Homer, C. (2010), Inconsistent Evidence: Analysis of Six National Guidelines for Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section. Birth, 37: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00372.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
- Accepted September 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.