This study was supported by grants from the County Council of Västernorrland, Sweden, the Northern County Councils of Sweden (Visare Norr), Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall, Sweden, and Swedish Research Council, Stockholm, Sweden.
Cesarean Section without Medical Reason, 1997 to 2006: A Swedish Register Study
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 11–20, March 2010
How to Cite
Karlström, A., Rådestad, I., Eriksson, C., Rubertsson, C., Nystedt, A. and Hildingsson, I. (2010), Cesarean Section without Medical Reason, 1997 to 2006: A Swedish Register Study. Birth, 37: 11–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00373.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Accepted September 23, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.