The Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study was supported by the Norwegian Ministry of Health, NIH/NIEHS (grant no N01-ES-85433), Bergen, Norway, NIH/NINDS (grant no. 1 UO1 NS 047537-01) Oslo, Norway, and the Norwegian Research Council/FUGE (grant no 151918/S10) Oslo, Norway.
How Does Preference for Natural Childbirth Relate to the Actual Mode of Delivery? A Population-based Cohort Study from Norway
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 21–27, March 2010
How to Cite
Kringeland, T., Daltveit, A. K. and Møller, A. (2010), How Does Preference for Natural Childbirth Relate to the Actual Mode of Delivery? A Population-based Cohort Study from Norway. Birth, 37: 21–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00374.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Accepted October 13, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.