All authors are members of the Maternity Experiences Study Group of the Canadian Perinatal Surveillance System, Public Health Agency of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (http://www.publichealth.gc.ca/mes).
Cesarean and Vaginal Birth in Canadian Women: A Comparison of Experiences
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 44–49, March 2010
How to Cite
Chalmers, B., Kaczorowski, J., Darling, E., Heaman, M., Fell, D. B., O’Brien, B., Lee, L. and for the Maternity Experiences Study Group of the Canadian Perinatal Surveillance System (2010), Cesarean and Vaginal Birth in Canadian Women: A Comparison of Experiences. Birth, 37: 44–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00377.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Accepted September 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.