This work was supported by the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute (CBI) at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA. All data calculations were performed with the guidance and support of the Odum Institute for Research and Social Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.
What are the Risks Associated with Formula Feeding? A Re-Analysis and Review
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 50–58, March 2010
How to Cite
McNiel, M. E., Labbok, M. H. and Abrahams, S. W. (2010), What are the Risks Associated with Formula Feeding? A Re-Analysis and Review. Birth, 37: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2009.00378.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Accepted August 1, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!