The research was funded (Grant #201223) in 2001 by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
A Mirage of Change: Family-Centered Maternity Care in Practice
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 160–167, June 2010
How to Cite
Jimenez, V., Klein, M. C., Hivon, M. and Mason, C. (2010), A Mirage of Change: Family-Centered Maternity Care in Practice. Birth, 37: 160–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00396.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Accepted September 18, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.