COMMENTARY ON: Petrini JR, Dias T, McCormick MC, Massolo ML, Green NS, Escobar GJ. Increased risk of adverse neurological development for late preterm infants. J Pediatr 2009;154:169–176.Shapiro-Mendoza CK, Tomashek KM, Kotelchuck M, Barfield W, Nannini A, Weiss J, Declercq E. Effect of late-preterm birth and maternal medical conditions on newborn morbidity risk. Pediatrics 2008;121:e223–e232.
Late Preterm Birth and Neonatal Outcome: Is 37 Weeks’ Gestation a Threshold Level or a Road Marker on the Highway of Perinatal Risk?
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 169–171, June 2010
How to Cite
Kirby, R. S. and Wingate, M. S. (2010), Late Preterm Birth and Neonatal Outcome: Is 37 Weeks’ Gestation a Threshold Level or a Road Marker on the Highway of Perinatal Risk?. Birth, 37: 169–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00399.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.