The Fertility Society of Australia is the funding body for the Australian and New Zealand Assisted Reproduction Database. The authors acknowledge the contribution of fertility clinics in Australia and New Zealand in the provision of data to the Australian and New Zealand Assisted Reproduction Database. This article is based on data made available by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. The authors are responsible for the data used in this article.
Population-Based Study of Cesarean Section After In Vitro Fertilization in Australia
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 184–191, September 2010
How to Cite
Sullivan, E. A., Chapman, M. G., Wang, Y. A. and Adamson, G. D. (2010), Population-Based Study of Cesarean Section After In Vitro Fertilization in Australia. Birth, 37: 184–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00405.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Accepted September 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.