This study was supported by grants from the Swedish Research Council, Stockholm (K1999-27P-13085-01A and K2001-27P-13085-036); the Swedish Order of Freemason, Stockholm; the Mjölkdroppen Foundation, Stockholm; the Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences, Stockholm; and the Solstickan Foundation, Stockholm, Sweden.
Onset of Vocal Interaction Between Parents and Newborns in Skin-to-Skin Contact Immediately After Elective Cesarean Section
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 192–201, September 2010
How to Cite
Velandia, M., Matthisen, A.-S., Uvnäs-Moberg, K. and Nissen, E. (2010), Onset of Vocal Interaction Between Parents and Newborns in Skin-to-Skin Contact Immediately After Elective Cesarean Section. Birth, 37: 192–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00406.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Accepted January 19, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.