Maureen Heaman is supported by a Chair in Gender and Health Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Advanced Maternal Age and the Risk of Cesarean Birth: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 219–226, September 2010
How to Cite
Bayrampour, H. and Heaman, M. (2010), Advanced Maternal Age and the Risk of Cesarean Birth: A Systematic Review. Birth, 37: 219–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00409.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Accepted February 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!